The Natural Beauty Box | Fresh Faced First Impressions & Contents


I'm finally back after what seems like forever since I wrote my last post. I was ready to regularly blog again but unfortunately life gets in the way sometimes and when you're going through a rough time, this has had to take the back seat and I've missed it so much. 


I'm back with a bang and sharing with you my favourite time of the month, my The Natural Beauty Box delivery. The theme for April is Fresh faced and since I'd completely fallen off the face of the Earth I had absolutely no idea what products would be featured inside. 



I did try and look at the product reveals but then changed my mind, you know I don't mind being surprised. 


If you don't know what this wonderful subscription box is by now here's a little bit of info about it. The Natural Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box packed with fantastic natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products. There's a selection of green, clean beauty products tailored around a monthly theme and they're delivered right to your door. Each month you receive 5-6 natural, vegan and cruelty -free beauty and skincare products. They will be a mixture of travel sized and full sized products.


As always the first thing to see is the Information card with all the product information. Don't they just look amazing?? 

The products inside the box are;


Bloomtown Botanicals - Blue Clay & Indigo Leaf Soothing Mask|£12
I absolutely love Bloomtown Botanicals and have tried a few of their products, they are one of my favourite brands. I'm really excited to see this in the box this month as my skin is in desperate need of some TLC. I've never tried this mask before so really looking forward to giving it a try. 


BYBI - Buffer Lip Scrub|£9
I always love seeing new brands in these boxes and this is one of them, I don't know much about this brand but i do know I love a good lip product (You know I'm obsessed) so was really pleased to see this little guy in this months box. It's a lip scrub and I've never had one in a tube before. They usually come in little pots so really excited to give this a try. 



Villiers London - Floral Face Steam|£15
Not only another new brand but this has me so intrigued, it smells amazing and just look at all those dried botanicals in the tub, there's a whopping 14 of them. I can't wait to try this. I've not done a facial steam in such a long time and I have a feeling this is going to be one of my new favourite things to use. I wonder what else you could do with this?! 


Myroo - Skin Boost Serum|£30
Love Myroo Skincare, have tried a few of their products and love them. Really happy to see this as I've wanted to give this a try for a while now. I do love a good serum. I love using them at night before bed as I find my skin benefits so much more from them that way. I bet this smells heavenly and is really relaxing. 


PHB Ethical Beauty - Brightening Eye Gel|£16.95
If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know I'm a MASSIVE PHB fan and I've tried so many products and love so many of them too. I can honestly say I've never tried this out. Was really happy to see this and I'll be honest I don't tend to have eye gels/creams in my skincare routine, I really should as they've not only been getting slightly dry but they go through so much and the skin is so delicate that we really should be looking after that area just as much as the rest of our face. I will be giving this a try tonight before bed. 

I'm really happy with this months box (as always) and I can't wait to see what's in the next themed box. I just absolutely love the fact everything is fits in with the theme, the presentation is just beautiful. I love that it looks so pretty and the products are just perfect. 

Even though this is a slightly pricier subscription box at £24.95 with FREE delivery it's so worth it. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed at all with any of my previous boxes. The value of this box is worth a fantastic £82.65!! AMAZING!!

 The products are always fantastic and of course vegan friendly and cruelty free. 

Did you subscribe to The Natural Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months products?? 

Lots of Love 
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,