Review | Chirp Body Softnest Hair Mask


Remember back in December when I took part in the Cruelty Free & vegan Secret Santa gift exchange?? Well, I finally got around to using the gorgeous Chirp Body hair mask that I received. If you missed the post here's where you can find out what lovely products I received in my package. 


The packaging is simple, easy to store and use. It has a screw lid and you can squeeze the product out easier. Chirp Body take waste into consideration and I like that they use as little packaging as possible. 



This is 100% natural and has some amazing oils inside. Here's what they are and what they do:

Coconut oil . . . . . Hydrates

Grapeseed oil. . . Lightweight

Castor oil . . . . . . . Strengthening
Olive oil . . . . . . . .  Nourishing
Argan oil . . . . . . .  Repairing
Jojoba oil . . . . . . . Fast absorbing
Avocado oil . . . . . Restoring
Grapefruit oil . . .  Smoothing
Bergamot oil . . . . Adds shine
Tea tree oil  . . . . .  Scalp care
Vanilla . . . . . . . . . . Aromatic
Ylang Ylang . . . .  Relaxing


As you can see, this will do wonders for your hair. I have to admit I have started to make sure I use some sort of mask or hair oils just to keep my hair in tip top shape and it's never felt or looked healthier. I have so many people asking if I've cut or dyed my hair these days. 


I'm so pleased with this and really liked how soft my hair felt afterwards, I did shampoo my hair twice afterwards and I applied only a small amount of conditioner then left it to dry. 

I also like how you can make it a little thicker by popping it into the fridge if you have short hair or even find it hard to work with the oils. You get a good 5 uses out of the one package which is fantastic value for money. 

I will definitely be repurchasing this to use during the summer when the weather gets warmer. You can get your hands on it here for £17.95

Have you tried this product before?? What did you think?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , ,