Review | Spacemasks: Interstellar Relaxation


Wow, I've been dying to write this review ever since I received the product in November's Hygge The Natural Beauty Box, if you missed what products were in that fab box please take a peek at my post here


I'm reviewing Spacemasks. Now I've seen these around for quite some time and really wanted to try them out but never really had the chance without committing to buy a box of 5. As always by some weird voodoo magic or something, the lovely Emma from The Natural Beauty Box magically had them in her Hygge boxes. Every time I think to myself I'd love to try something or just before I purchase something to try....BOOM, said product is in that months Beauty Box! Thank you Emma! 

As I've seen this around for quite some time, I've been able to read quite a few good reviews and quite frankly this had me all intrigued! 

What is Spacemasks?? Well, inside the cute little package there's a cute little self heating eye mask. It states on the packaging that the mask will transport you to another dimension and will help relieve tiredness, eye strain and will help you relax after a stressful day.  


Before applying the mask I made sure I was cosied up in my PJ's, had carried out my evening skincare routine and was of course getting nice and comfortable in bed. I then followed the instructions that were featured on the back of the pouch:

1. Open the pouch and unfold your mask. Gently place the Spacemask over your eyes and fit the loops around your ears.

2. Within a couple of minutes, you'll feel your Spacemask heat up, and as the oxygen molecules in the atmosphere cuddle up to the mask's iron particles in a natural heat exchange. 

3. Drift off as you enjoy approximately 15 minutes of otherworldly warmth while your mind floats in space.

4. Return to Planet Earth. Reconnecting with earthly matters may take a little longer.  

I love the fact that the instructions are really easy to follow because sometimes i find some products try and over load you with information and you can't quite relax. 


It does take a couple of minutes for the mask to heat up and i like that the scent of Jasmine is really subtle too, it's a really nice warm feeling you get from the mask. 

I genuinely felt so relaxed and i have to admit I had the best nights sleep I've had in such a long time!! I woke up the following morning feeling so refreshed and ready to take on the day!! 

I will be buying myself a box or 2 of these little gems and I highly recommend them. 

You can get your hands on them here, you will receive a box of 5 for £15. I will definitely be adding one of these into some gift baskets during the year for family and friends to try. 

What a fab product, have you tried these?? What did you think??   

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , ,