The Cruelty Free Beauty Box | November First Impressions & Contents



The first of my monthly beauty boxes has arrived! The Cruelty Free Beauty Box was the first one at my door this month. I absolutely loved my first one last month (I have yet to try the products, Ooops....I will soon though). 


If you missed last months and my first Cruelty Free Beauty Box you can read it hereThe Cruelty Free Beauty Box has two to choose from, The Make Up Box or The Beauty Box. Once you have made your choice you can then fill out your preferences and subscribe and pay monthly, 3 monthly or 6 monthly. It's free delivery too which is always a bonus. 

Each and every item in both boxes 100% cruelty free and vegan! I still love how pretty the box looks. 





I love reading the little information card to find out what each product is. Don't worry the packaging is all recyclable and the delivery bag it comes in is also biodegradable. Great news for the environment. 

I received 4 full sized products and 1 travel sized product. 


Friendly Soap - Shampoo Bar | £2.62
I've never heard of this brand but I have seen shampoo bars before and have been dying to try one out so this has come at the perfect time for me. I really want to start to reduce the amount of plastics and waste I have in the house and if that means buying products like this then fab. Really looking forward to giving this a try. This is ideal for all hair types too and is the equivalent to 3 bottles of shampoo which is amazing value for just under £3. 


Bellapierre Cosmetics - Bella Blender £12.99
I've been looking at trying a beauty blender as they're great for applying more than just foundation. I can't wait to give this one a try and see if it works for me. I've heard of Bellapierre before and tried a product or 2 in the past but then forgot they were about but I'm back in love and looking forward to trying this. 


Pure Purpose Cosmetics - Coffee Body Scrub & Skin Mask 40g £4.90 180g £13.50
Now this is the type of product that is going to be ideal for the shower. This is the travel sized product from the box this month. It's a mask and scrub for your body. I've never heard of the brand and I've never seen a product like this before so I'm really excited to give this a try. You can use it as a mask on both the face and the body. I can't wait to see if it helps my skin this winter. 


Soothing Showers - Body Wash £5.99
I love a good shower gel and this is a completely new brand to me as well, I can't wait to give this a try as it has citrus in it which is going to make you smell fresh and clean. 


Tisserand Aromatherapy - De-Stress Mist £8.95
I've spotted this brand in Holland & Barrett but never tried any of their products so this one is going to be put to use. This will be perfect as a pillow mist for the OH and the munchkin to get them ready and relaxed for bed after a long day in school and work. I'm really excited to see what this smells like. 

Overall, I'm really happy with this box, I'll be keeping my subscription and the box is worth £35.45 which is just amazing value. 

I'm looking forward to giving these products a try and sharing my reviews. 

Have you subscribed to The Cruelty Free Beauty Box?? What did you think of this months box??

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,