Sample Sunday | Bloomtown Botanicals Soaps - The Grove


Wow, November is really flying by isn't it?? I can't believe we're halfway through and Christmas is just around the corner. Today's sample was picked by me and one I received in my October No tricks, Just treats The Natural Beauty Box. 


If you missed the contents of that amazing box you can read my post here.

I actually love this brand Bloomtown Botanicals and have tried 2 of their other mini soaps you can read my reviews to The Hedgerow here and The Rose Garden here. The scent of these is just so fresh and clean. I love these types of soaps.

Bloomtown Botanicals soaps are homemade and there's no nasties in it. You can buy these little mini samplers separately for £1.40 each. They're 12g in size and are ideal to take away for weekend's away or even to take on a weeks holiday


There's 7 other scents; The Meadow, The Grove, The Woods, The Cafe, The Rose Garden, The Spring & The Clearing. 

If you fall in love with any of the samplers you can also get your hands on the full size soap100g for £5.60I mean look at how pretty the soap looks. I will definitely re-purchase these little guys and I really want to try the other scents. 

Have you tried these soaps before?? What did you think?? 

Lots of Love
Follow

Labels: , , ,