Swatched | Glossworks Name Of The Rose





It's Manic Monday yet again, which means a very busy week for us as the munchkins are going back to school tomorrow. Hooray!!

My blog posts will be getting cut down too while I concentrate on my family life as we're going through some hard times at the moment, but I will try and publish roughly on the same days each week.


Anyway, onto today's nail related post. I fell in love with this shade when I saw it in the August Love Lula Beauty Box. If you missed my post on my first impressions you can read it here.



Glossworks is a pretty new brand, available on the Love Lula website. The shades are just gorgeous. They retail at £12 which isn't bad for a 9-free and Vegan nail polish at all.


I have to admit I've been wearing this polish for over a week now because the formula and shade is just gorgeous.




Name Of The Rose is a gorgeous dark pink/red shade which is right up my street. I love these kind of shades.


I prepped my nails with the Glossworks 3In1 Top Coat, Base Coat and Nail Hardener. I then applied 2 coats of the gorgeous Name Of The Rose and once it was completely dried I applied the 3In1 polish over the top.


It didn't take long to dry either at all which is an added bonus as I usually have to paint my nails before bed other wise I tend to smudge it all.


What did you think of the polishes from the Love Lula box?? Have you tried any other shades??


Lots of Love

Follow

Labels: , , , , , , ,