Sample Sunday | PHB Anti-Aging Moisturiser


Happy Sunday!!

You know what that means?? It's time for another Sample Sunday post. This week I've been using the PHB Anti-Ageing moisturiser I received in a PHB haul I shared with you in my last post here

I've really enjoyed using this and my face does feel really soft and hydrated. I really like the scent too, it's not a strong scent and it's quite pleasant. 

  

Since it's an anti-ageing moisturiser it's packed full of essential vitamins, antioxidants and omegas. it helps the skin maintain hydration and elasticity. It's handmade with Monoi de Tahiti Oil and Gardenia Flowers which also promote healthy radiant skin. 


I would definitely purchase the full size which retails at £19.95. Even for such a small tube I got a good couple of weeks out of it. It's definitely for mature skin and I think after a longer use you would notice a big difference to your skin. 

It looks quite a thick cream but it's not, it's a really nice formula and gets absorbed into the skin quite quickly. I think I might buy this for my mum's birthday and get her to try it out and see what she thinks. 

PHB are definitely becoming a favourite of mine. Have you tried any of their products?? What did you think?? 

Lots of Love
  Follow

Labels: , , ,